2016年3月18日星期五

Today, I speak for themselves

The distance dear friends, are you ok?

Author: guo-qiang bai


   I left the school, there was a time when, in November last year, I was still in school.Now, I'm in a good place for people praise - suzhou.People all say, jervois two states is heaven on earth, but I don't think so.From my mountain climbing wading came to suzhou, I found no people praise so beautiful.All say the south is a four spring-like good place, but this winter has left me a lifetime.
   On January 9, 2015, I arrived at the jiangsu changzhou railway station, get off later, originally I fantasy, happy how beautiful it is.When I pull the suitcase out of the station, the present scene makes me a bit surprised, or even let me very frustrated.At this moment, my heart is shocked, fantasy really too terrible.
    I don't complain, I still continued to walk, because my girlfriend's brother here, I've come to take refuge in him, in his night's lodging.I give him a call, he said he is with the customer, I just said hello to hastily hung up the phone, afraid to interfere with his work.Hence, I would wait at the bus stop here, the way a little far away, I'm afraid of miss bus we meet, he is busy.When I want to ride him call a telephone, said he was in a restaurant not far, to have dinner with customer, let me take a taxi the past looking for him, I freely say yes.For more than ten minutes, I went to the small square, he come out to meet me, I see him very happy, just a greeting him: "hi, brother, how are you!"He is also very nice, I don't be shy with strangers, like their relatives to me, communicate with me, chat.The meal, although say to eat a little humble, I guess I just came to this place to eat the most peace of mind of a meal.
   After dinner, he gave me the key to his house, he was busy to work again.I didn't know that it is difficult to get a taxi on the edge of the small square, and the rain that day, fortunately I carry an umbrella, also good didn't into a drowned rat."Hey, teacher, youth apartment?""25!""Master good expensive, youth apartment near, 15," the words sound just fell, the master a throttle disappear in the fog.I have to go walk a little way, "young man, go?"This rear I heard a faint line, I look back, is an electric tricycle, I stopped."Teacher, I went to the youth apartment, how much is it?""That piece of relatively remote, 20" "master cheaper again? I am here to looking for a job, 15 ok for you?""On".These two words, let me is close to the heart of the melt and the calm.
    "Here, young man," I looked out of the window, saw a few buildings, the door that read "youth apartment" four golden characters.I paid the money, out of the car.Walk to the end of this apartment building (3), took the elevator to his elder brother live, because the time is too long, don't remember the room number.Finally got home, I put down the luggage, to help him tidy up the room (I was too melodramatic), and then before you know it silly to do the bed staring blankly.At that time, my mind so much, I was about to face too much, affection, friendship, have to give up.Remember that time, I really good hard.
     In that live is 3 days, then in suzhou, changzhou, travelling...

    SuzhouRed Fox International Trade Co., Ltd. is a dominated by reflective protective clothing, other personal protective equipment for supporting and set design, development, sales for the integration of reflective protective clothing company. Our main products include reflective safety jacket, polo t shirt etc. And we firmly believe that Safe begins with a “S”, But it begins with “U”. 






没有评论:

发表评论